Stories from 98 members of the Sri Chinmoy Center
In this volume, disciples of Sri Chinmoy from around the world tell their own individual and unique stories of how Sri Chinmoy came to be their Guru and continues to enrich their lives. The book is split up into different chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Joining the Sri Chinmoy Center
- Chapter 2 – Experiences with Sri Chinmoy
- Chapter 3 – Inner Communication
- Chapter 4 – Life and Death
- Chapter 5 – The Eternal Journey
- Chapter 6 – An Inner Connection
- Chapter 7 – Service
- Chapter 8 – Self-Transcendence
- Chapter 9 – Meditation and Transformation
Sri Chinmoy is a spiritual Maser, an accomplished musician, sportsman, writer, artist and student of peace. His life is an effective demonstration of how to combine the inner depth and ancient wisdom of the East with the dynamism and modernity of the West. Sri Chinmoy accepted a wide range of spiritual seekers wishing to follow his teachings. Since his Mahasamadhi in 2007, seekers continue to be drawn to Sri Chinmoy’s path and his rich spiritual legacy.
In this volume, people from around the world tell their unique stories of how Sri Chinmoy came to be their Guru, and how he continues to enrich their lives. It is a broad-ranging celebration of Sri Chinmoy’s path – ‘the sunlit path’ – and gives a fascinating insight into the diversity of those following it.
English, 546 pages, 12.5 x 20 cm
There are no reviews yet.