Take your meditation to a deeper level with this complete and practical guide, useful for both beginners and more experienced meditators.
Presented with simplicity and clarity, this book will take your from the beginning stages of concentration and meditation through the advanced practice of contemplation and higher states of consciousness. Sri Chinmoy’s writings belong to the ancient stream of wisdom-teachings that elevate meditation to the sacred and restore its deeper purpose of spiritual awakening and self-knowledge.
- A structured, step-by-step guide to meditation
- Techniques that anyone can learn
- Developing your power of concentration
- How to find – and keep – lasting inner peace
- The secret power of the heart to calm the busy mind
- Practical advice for work and life situations
- Breaking through negative emotions like anger and fear
- How to unfold your deepest spiritual self
Plus special sections where Sri Chinmoy answers over 100 questions on a wide range of experiences often encountered in meditations.
These teachings provide a map for the inner journey and haven in which to find encouragement, instruction and enlightenment. May this volume be an invaluable friend to you in your search for peace, happiness and spiritual fulfilment.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.