A guide for parents and children
This inspiring parent guide offers practical advice on a subject that concerns many conscious parents: fostering their child’s spiritual life, watching him or her grow up with a love of God and a heart of self-giving, bringing up a balanced and kind person.
“On today’s child depends tomorrow’s future. We talk about perfection, but this perfection that we speak of will come only from children – from a child’s heart and a child’s dreams. “ ~ Sri Chinmoy
- The spiritual significance of a child
- Degrees of freedom and discipline
- Setting a spiritual example
- A parent’s guide to meditation
- Relationship between education and spirituality
- Answers to children’s questions about God
- Inspiring stories for children
Publisher: Blue Beyond Books
Paperback, 184 pages, 130 x 180 mm
There are no reviews yet.